Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Welcome to Good Dog! Training's Blog...

Woofs and welcome to Good Dog! Training's blog. I thought it was time to talk about dog training in a new format - on this blog you will find posts related to new things happening at my business Good Dog! Training, you'll see articles about new things in the world of dog behavior/training and you'll have an opportunity to toss me your own bones (i.e. send me a question or suggest a topic). If it has anything to do with dog behavior or training I'll do my best to answer.

Good Dog! Training has been working to improve the relationship between people and their dogs since 1998, currently we offer up to 14 dog friendly dog training classes every week with all levels of pet dog training, introduction to dog sports, behavior classes and our brand new circus dog classes. Let us help you bring out the amazing in your pet!

Woofs-
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment